Through the SUSE Cloud Service Provider Program you can expand your customer base and increase revenue by offering your customers SUSE Linux Enterprise products on-demand in your cloud. SUSE Linux Enterprise Server is used by thousands of organizations worldwide to power their data centers. In addition to the availability on-demand public cloud instances, the SUSE Bring Your Own Subscription plan enables select organizations to use their SUSE subscriptions to run workloads in the data center or in the public cloud. This eases the migration of organizations to the public cloud and allows them to take advantage of the business agility and cost savings that your cloud delivers, while continuing to run on an enterprise Linux.
SUSE Linux Enterprise is a reliable, scalable and secure enterprise Linux platform that enterprises trust to run data intensive and mission-critical applications. With over 10,000 applications from more than 1,800 ISVs, SUSE Linux Enterprise Server provides your customers with a proven Linux OS for their cloud workloads. The flexibility of the SUSE Linux Enterprise model means your customers can develop and test new applications or migrate existing certified applications to the cloud via a seamless, pay-as-you-go purchase experience.
The SUSE Cloud Service Provider program provides a licensing model for the SUSE Linux Enterprise product portfolio that has been tailored to fit the cloud business model and enables Cloud Service Providers to offer SUSE products in the cloud with pay-as-you-go pricing. The Cloud Service Provider acts as a reseller of SUSE products using time increments of one hour, one month or one year. And SUSE works with you to ensure that you receive the right level of our award-winning enterprise Linux support so you can keep your customers' servers running 24/7.
If you are providing managed hosting services the SUSE Cloud Service Provider program allows you to provide SUSE Linux Enterprise products to your customers in a dedicated environment to run their business applications. As part of the program you can include SUSE Manager to easily update and monitor your hosted Linux systems to ensure the security and compliance of your environment. SUSE partners with you to ensure you have resilient and fully supported infrastructure for your customers. If you are a Cloud Service Provider who wants maximum flexibility and return on investment, the SUSE Cloud Service Provider program is the answer.
The SUSE Cloud Service Providers Program allows you to give your customers access to a broad portfolio of SUSE products including SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications. More business trust SUSE to run their SAP applications on Linux than any other Linux provider. Now your customers can manage their entire business—HR, finance, customers and procurement—in your cloud.
Available SUSE Products
Features & Benefits
- Pay-per-use pricing
- Broad product portfolio for the cloud including SUSE Linux Enterprise Server, SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications and SUSE Linux Enterprise High Availability Extension
- Global 24x7 enterprise support
- SUSE Certified Cloud Provider option available
- Available SUSE services for deployment and maintenance
- Bring-your-own-subscription program for qualified customers on SUSE Certified Cloud Provider
- Easy, standard cloud pricing that fits your business model and offers customers the flexibility that they expect from the cloud
- Proven mission-critical, enterprise Linux platform run by thousands of organizations
- Capture your customers' SAP business with the only Linux platform built and optimized for SAP applications
- Move your customers closer to Zero Downtime with global 24x7 support from SUSE
- Bring Your Own Subscription plan allows customers to move easily to the cloud
- Support, software access and training are a few of the many benefits provided by the SUSE PartnerNet program
Enroll in the SUSE Cloud Service Provider Program
Ready to join the ranks of Cloud Service Providers offering SUSE products in the cloud?
To enroll in the SUSE Cloud Service Provider Program send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information: